Welcome

Welcome

donderdag 23 april 2015

In the Underground

Last weekend a new underground tunnel opened in Antwerp. The underground tunnel was already build in 1974 but in didn't got used until now. A week before the grand opening there was a possibility to have a guided tour in the tunnel. It was a two and a half kilometer long walk that begun in the underground station at Astridplein and ended at the new underground station Zegel. The walk wasn't just a walk. We got 2 photo expeditions and a lightshow guiding us through. And yes that was an amazing photo opportunity.

I didn't go alone. A friend of my photo group suggested it on our Facebook page and I jump right in on that idea. I believe that you have to say 'YES' on every opportunity that comes your way. You still have to be careful. Please don't say 'yes' on things that can potentially hurt you. But this idea was a good idea to say 'yes' to.

Before we went I was thinking on the best ways to take beautiful photos. First thing that came to mind was 'get in the back of the group, go last'. I think it's the best tip I can give you, if you are in a group go last. You'll have the best photos I swear. At that position you can turn around and have a clear shot of what is behind you, no one in site. But don't forget that people in a photo can make that photo. So when you are a bit behind of your group take a photo of that group walking before you. For me during the lightshow it gave an amazing effect.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 




Enjoy Photography

Caroline

(photos from my trip to London will follow) 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten