Welcome

Welcome

zondag 23 augustus 2015

The cactus learned me something new

I never believed that cactus had flowers. I always thought that stores put fake flowers on a cactus to make them more beautiful so they would sell. Well, that was what my mom told me. And as a kid you believe everything your mom tells you. Guess we were wrong. Cactus do have flowers. They don't bloom very often. But when they do, it's gorgeous. I learned this new thing in the botanic garden of Antwerp. They have a large selection of cactuses open for people to see.
That is one of the fun things of being a photographer. You see and learn something new every day.
New subjets mean new ways to photograph, new technics that you can use in other situations.
That is what live is all about. Looking for something that motivates you. So you to keep doing what you are doing. And doing that the best you can.
 
 
 
 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 
 
 
Enjoy Photography
 
Caroline

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten