Welcome

Welcome

zondag 23 november 2014

Hey there

First blog ever, so bear with me. The title of my blog is "My camera I love". So this blog is going to be about my journey through photography. I will post my favorite photos, what I have learned and what I read about photography.
I want to introduce myself in this first blog. My name is Caroline and in January I'm going to be 30 years young. I'm from Antwerp, honestly form a small town next to the city of Antwerp. But I like to think of myself as a girl from Antwerp city. I love the city, it's the place I take most of my photos. But for me it's my favorite place to shop, hang out and wander around.
I just took a giant step, a scary one too. I stopped with school, yes I was still studying, so I can focus on photography. It's something I want to do in my life, professionally one day.

First photo on this blog is one I took in Antwerp. It's in our grand central station. It took it a couple of days ago with my photo group. It's originally a black and white but because I photograph in RAW and jpeg I can converted it to color. Now the red steal, witch I love, is visible.



Enjoy Photography 
Caroline



2 opmerkingen: