Welcome

Welcome

zaterdag 29 november 2014

How I started

Like a lot of people I liked taking photos. Snapshots if you will. I didn't thought about composition, lighting and what I wanted to say with that photo. People said to me I had beautiful photos. I liked when they told me. But still, doing a workshop never crossed my mind. The more I travelled the more I wanted to know about photography but I never took a step forward in it. Until a couple of months ago. After a failed internship I wanted to do something new, something that always interested me and something I could be creative in. Then photography popped up into my head. Workshops... In Antwerp... Where do I start? The internet, there I found this website http://www.eb-fotocursussen.nl/ . Its from Edwin Brosens a Dutch photographer. I was so happy when I saw he gave 4 differed workshops in Antwerp. There are city photography, night photography, zoo photography and botanic garden photograpy. And I did al four of them. They changed my life. Ok that sound like it's a cult, sorry, but it's true.

Here are some photos from the workshops I did. One from every workshop. They are taken with my little red camera so the quality is not what it is with my big camera.

Antwerp city by day. My first workshop ever.

At the zoo. Just love this photo.

Botanic garden. A workshop just me and Edwin.

Antwerp by night. Two men working on the tram rails. Amazing experience.


Enjoy Photography 
Caroline

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten