Welcome

Welcome

woensdag 25 maart 2015

Antwerp the great old

Antwerp is my city, you all know that. It's close by and it's very photogenic. So I'm sorry if I'm boring you with all my posts about Antwerp. Maybe it's because I love it so much and I want you to feel the same way about it. Trust me it's not hard to do. A little thing about Antwerp, it has a mix of old an new. It has diamantes and fashion. A great nightlife and there are lots of ways spend your time and money. Something you can do and is free: getting lost in the city. There is nothing else that you have to do. Just walk and see were you end up. I bet you will love to see the real Antwerp. The cobbled roads and alley's will give you an idea of what it was to live in Antwerp in the past. You still are able to feel the history and you just know that all the houses have lots of stories to tell.

This time I ended up with my photo group at the river the Scheldt. We are doing the port of Antwerp in a couple of weeks. Now we were at the old warehouses, in the olden days this was the port and all the goods that were brought to Antwerp were stored there. When we were done freezing our asses of, we decided to go to get a drink first and then stay at the 'Grote Markt' were city hall is and shoot some photo's there. The buildings are all beautifully illuminated. In this way all the details are highlighted. I'll just show you the photo's and you know what I mean.


 



 

 

 

 

 



 
 
 
 




Enjoy Photography

Caroline

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten