Welcome

Welcome

woensdag 4 maart 2015

Changing Days

Do you know that sensation when you have the feeling that everything around you is changing but you stay the same? Before my photography days and before my blogging days, I had that feeling all the time. I was a student, you all know that. Nothing in my live was different then when I was 19. I got older and I travelled more. Nothing else seemed to change in my live. When I started with photography I noticed a positive effect on my live. I only didn't know what to do with that effect. I did what I thought I had too, I stayed in school and I followed the crowed. I wasn't happy.

My changing days was during a short cruise trip I did in October. I lot went wrong during that trip but I felt strong and happy. I felt I could handle it. Not everything, one last difficult thing made me crack but still I felt free. I didn't thought about school, studying and troubles at home. I realized that I was sinking back in to a depression and I finally recognized the path that I was on. I was there before. I knew what it would do to me and what would happen if I would stay on it. I needed to change something. And I did, you all know what follows...

It's so important to recognize what you are doing. You have to know what you want en see the path before you. Don't stay on a path that is not yours because you think you have too. You never have to do that! I know it's hard to be yourself, in the beginning the hardest thing is finding yourself. But if you do, something magical happens. It all gets clear. And then even in hard and most difficult times when you don't feel 100% happy, you know you are not unhappy. Because you are who you need to be.

Here are some photo's from my Changing Days.

 

 

 

 









Enjoy Photography

Caroline

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten