Welcome

Welcome

zondag 1 maart 2015

Food lovers Walhalla

Everybody that knows me, knows that I'm a food lover. I have a lot of allergies and intolerances but that doesn't stop me. I know what's gooood and I know what I like. Unfortunately I can't eat everything I know is good and that I like. So food wise I intent to live through my friends. Is there something that makes me salivate and sick at the same time? I make my friends eat it for me. Don't care if they are on a diet. One of my best friends, Linda, lived it this Thursday. We went to Rotterdam for a day. A friend of hers told us about the market hall in Rotterdam. And everything to do with a market and food, I'm in for.

The market hall is build in 2014 and is open for business since October 2014. It's a horseshoe shaped building. And the best thing of all: you can actually live there. In the building itself there are apartments and penthouses. In the horseshoe is the actual market. So it is a Mercat de la Boqueria where you can live. WHAT is not to LIKE about THAT!? The market has a beautiful painted ceiling.
There are hundreds of food stalls where you can do you're grocery shopping and you can eat in the multiple restaurants and bars. So Linda and I stopped at this chocolate stall. And I pushed her (Sorry, Linda!) to taste one of there signature hot chocolates. You can choose your favorite tastes, there are 40 flavors. She chose milk chocolate with caramel. Mmmmm. I had a coffee. It was a good coffee but it wasn't a hot chocolate.

Like me, Linda is passionate about photography. So we enjoyed ourselves with making photo's. We shared good compositions and I told her some tips and tricks. Here are a couple of mine.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 




Enjoy Photography

Caroline 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten