Welcome

Welcome

zaterdag 17 januari 2015

It's all in the details...

I'm a person that is really detail orientated. One thing that is not right and it will pull my attention every time. It will drive me crazy. Not that I'm a perfectionist. I like to do everything the best that I can. And my eye for detail you want notice in my apartment. My wallpaper doesn't line up in some rooms. In general the way I wallpapered my apartment is for from perfect. Nothing is perfect in my apartment. I think I don't see it anymore. But when I'm out and for example in a restaurant I'll notice every little thing out of order. Something as little as a frame that hangs a millimeter to much to one side, I'll see. Friends tell me 'the things you pay attention to'. I think I drive them crazy once and a while.

My attention for detail I can use in my photography. A photo of one little detail is sometimes stronger then a photo of the whole thing. So when I'm out with my camera I like to take photos from the details of the city or buildings I'm in. The photo will tell more about the feeling of the place then an overall photo. It's fun to guess where the photo is taken or what it is on the photo. A small little detail can too make a big difference on a photo that shows you more than that detail. That it's why every photo of the same place is different. And when you want a special photo, a photo that will top every other picture of that place, you need details. You know the saying: "who doesn't honor the small, doesn't deserve the large". It always is said when it comes to presents but I think it goes for details too. I have a lot of photos to show you about this, so lets go to the order of the day.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 



Enjoy photography

Caroline

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten