Welcome

Welcome

woensdag 28 januari 2015

Look up to the ceiling

When I'm out and look around me I see people walking while looking at their feet. It's like everybody is ashamed of something. A lot of times I do the same thing. Strolling with my eyes on my feet. An excuse can be that I don't want to stumble and fall. I'm known to do that. But on a flat surface in a mall for example, that excuse is not going to fly high. People these days don't want to make eye contact, I think. Hiding there real selves, not wanting to be vulnerable. It is really hard to put ourselves out there. Opening up will give us the chance to have an amazing experience but it means allowing us to be hurt too. And nobody wants to be hurt. So that is why we all miss out. It's safer to protect our souls and look at our feet then to put it all out in the open and see what happens.

Well I suggest that we look at the ceiling as a next step to recovery. The floor is just a floor. In most cases damaged from all the feet that walked over it. But the ceiling is different. The ceiling is not damaged. The ceiling is in grand classic buildings and modern new buildings a beautiful feature. And we all miss out on it because we are looking at our feet. And yes, your shoes are beautiful too but do you want to look at them all the time? OK maybe when there Louboutins or Jimmy Shoo however I can't afford them. So lets look at the ceiling... .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



 





Enjoy Photography

Caroline
 





 
 

 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten