Welcome

Welcome

zondag 22 februari 2015

Back to the Belgian coast



I wrote a couple of blogs ago (Let's go to the beach) that I really miss the Belgian coast. I think that when you miss something, you need to do everything in your power to do something about it. And that is exactly what I did. Last Thursday me and my mom went to Oostende. It was such a beautiful day. The sun was out all day, it was windy and the real feel temperature was minus 5°C. We went for a walk on the dike and on the new pier. The water was running out of our eyes. Our body's were tingling. And we could hardly stand strait. The wind was blowing so hard my camera almost flew out of my hands. That day was the perfect recipe for a day at the beach in February. It had all the reasons why people go to the beach in February.

A lot of people shared our thoughts that day. Kids were playing in the sand, people trying to have a stroll on the dike and the pier. Some kids were eating to al time favorite cone of ice cream. A little to soon for my liking but the healthy air stimulates the appetite. Riding home I felt tired but satisfied. The salty air that was blown into my nose and lungs cleaned up my body. Every time I go to the coast I feel that effect. I feel so much healthier, I can breath better and although I'm tired I feel energized.

At the beach I felt it was the perfect opportunity to test my new lens. I bought a second hand 75-300mm zoom lens. It's tricky and I still need to practice because it's hard to get the entire photo sharp. With the lens I could take some photo's I normally could make so I'm happy. It was a sunny day so I putted my ISO on 100, my diaphragm closed so a high number and my shutter time high too.



It was that windy

 

 



 

 


 



 

 

 





Enjoy Photography


Caroline 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten