Welcome

Welcome

zaterdag 14 februari 2015

Will you be my Valentine ... FLOWER?

It's Valentines Day. The day that Lovers show each other how much they Love one another. Presents our exchanged and romantic evenings and getaways are planned. For some it's a beautiful day for others it's a reminder that they our alone. Some find Valentines Day the best of days, others find it commercial and think you have to celebrate your Love every day not one day in a year. I think that you have to show your Love every day but one day in a year can be the icing on the cake. One day a year that brings out the madly in Love teenager again. What not to Love about that?

I do wish I wasn't alone on Valentines Day. I wish I had somebody that would buy me a bunch of flowers and will take me away to a romantic dinner for two. Just like in the movies. What girl doesn't want that? Talking about flowers, witch kind did you get? De classic dozen of red roses or a beautiful bouquet of flowers? I am really picky about mine. First of all I don't like to get roses. It's too cliché. If you love getting roses it's good to get them. But when you have other favorite flowers...then it's like the guys our not trying enough. So boys get to know you're girls favorite flower before buying roses and show her that you Love her so much you know what her favorite flowers are. So as my Valentines Day present too you all...some photos of flowers I made in different occasions. And my favorite is in a couple of photos, wanna guess?

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 





 



 



Enjoy Photography

Happy Valentines Day

Caroline


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten