Welcome

Welcome

maandag 29 december 2014

HO HO HO another Christmas market

 
I went to the Christmas winter wonderland festival in Hyde Park. But that doesn't mean I didn't go to the Christmas market in Antwerp. A lot of people from my photography group went to take photos there. And I felt I couldn't stay behind. So after I came back from London I want to Antwerp to take photos of the Christmas market. I'm so happy I did it then and not now. I did it before the snow changed Belgium and the rest of Europe in a white freezing and slippery place. So no snow on my photos. Next time it's snowing and the world still looks beautiful and peaceful I hope I have the courage to go out and take photos. I can't now, I have a cold and it's already starting to meld. So no beauty here anymore. The Christmas market in Antwerp is big. It is spread out over the city. With stalls everywhere. There is candy and waffles. Drinks like hot chocolate, glühwein, and jenever, the Belgium snaps if you will. And of course stalls where you can buy special and handcrafted presents for loved ones. I didn't go home without a shot of jenever. It's tradition on a Belgium Christmas market.

Every time I go out for photos I learn something new. I tried to have photos where I take the viewer in the photo by having an interesting image in front of my photo or something that can guide the viewer in to the photo. Again I played with the settings on my camera for an interesting photo. I started taking photos at the blue hour after sun sets, well it was more an half hour but anyway.
It gives the photos I took during that small half hour an interesting sky. I took a lot of photos from kids to but I'll show you them an other time.


ISO 800  F/8  1/125s

ISO 100  F/22  0,6s

ISO 1600  F/6,3  1/20s

ISO 1600  F/5  1/20s

ISO 1600  F/5  1/06s

ISO 1600  F/5  1/20s

ISO 1600  F/5  1/20s

ISO 1600  F/5,6  1/20s

ISO 1600   F/4,5  1/25s


ISO 1600  F/4  1/15s

ISO 1600  F/4  1/10s
ISO 1600  F/8  1/40s


ISO  1600 F/8  1/20s






Enjoy Photography
and
Happy Holidays µ

Caroline

 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten